Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

TED Talk via YouTube - Coach

This is my TED video. I saw this posted on Facebook by one of my former students about a day before I started this class, and I realized it was a TED video. I liked it because John Wooden is so old-school, but his wisdom and life lessons are still so valuable and relevant today. I also like it because it speaks to me as a teacher because he says he was a teacher first and coach second. I also like it because he was a high school English teacher and because he quotes poetry! It inspires because I don't know if we value time as much today and being on time, so perhaps students would benefit from seeing this. (Aside to Ann/Brent: The embed code wouldn't work from the TED Website, so I used YouTube instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment